- What do you want to reveal to people about the space?
- If you could write people a message what would it be?
- How might the design make us look at the space – and our world – from a new perspective?
- Are there shapes and words hidden in the space already that you could use?
- Can you ask us a question?
- What can’t we see in the site that you’d like us to become aware of?
- Might your image be a person? An animal? Something abstract?
- A combination of all three or something else altogether?
- Are you showing us something from the space’s past, present… or future?
Bold is best, clearer to view and easier for our team to mow. Your design will be a plan view but remember that this will be viewed from a low angle and subject to the effects of perspective.
Why grow the grass?
Letting this area grow not only provides us with a new canvas to create on but also allows us to find out just what types of plants are in Ashton meadows and what wildlife it might also support.